Contact InformationContact Jeannewatts
Good (Four Stars) - No major mechanical or body problems, Wear is consistent with age, May not look new, but looks good, Good tires, Clean title
More InformationHere she is to bring back those fond memories of the 70's! Ready to take camping tomorrow. Timberline trailers were made right here in Oregon. Her length is about 16ft and overall including tongue and spare tire 20ft. Dual axle so she tows nice. We have spent over 6 months and countless hours restoring and fixing her up, while leaving alot of the original 70's vibe in tact. I will try and list all she has going for her:
* Original stove/oven ( clean and work well)
* Original fridge (works on propane or electric) even has a small freezer section that works great!
* Shower and toilet with all new plumbing and new sink in bathroom. No more need for stumbling out in the middle of the night to find a potty! 🙂
*New 12 volt light fixtures where needed but left some original too.
* Added some fun LED lighting that you can adjust to different colors or leave as white. Fun 70's feel with these on. 😉
*New wood-look durable laminate flooring throughout.
* Brand New cushions on front couch makes into a nice bed. Also replaced the dinette cushions ( this also makes a bed)
* Brand new curtains
* New 8 ply trailer tires with brand new babymoons. ( over $600 spent on this alone)
*2 new propane tanks
*All exterior lights work.
*New safety chains and wiring plug for towing.
*Resealed windows and replaced rear ceiling vent along with repairing any other past damaged areas.
* Repainted the exterior
I'm sure i am forgetting some things please call, text or email for more info
This Ad has been viewed 850 times.