TCT Rallies | Mid-States Region | Southeast Region | Northeast Region | Southwest Region | Northwest Region | Oh Canada
2020 Lumberjack Rally at Mitchell State Park
2020 Lumberjack Rally
Dates: June 11-14, 2020
Mitchell State Park, Cadillac, Michigan
Step 1) Get you camp site using the Michigan State Park Reservation System (https://www.midnrreservations.com/) or by calling 1-800-447-2757 (1-800-44PARKS)
You will need to provide them with the group hold code "Lumberjack2020". When you use group hold code on the website, you must log into your account first and then enter it under Group Hold.
The sites being reserved for us are: 138,140,142,144,146,148,150,152,154,156,189,191,193,195,197,199,201,203,205,207 - if these are sold out, just get a site nearby to join us
AS OF 1/4/2020 - ALL OF THE GROUP HOLD SITES ARE SOLD BUT PLENTY OF SITES NEARBY ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE JOIN US!!!!
Step 2) RSVP that your attending by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what campsite you ended up with - we'd like to know how many are coming for the welcome packets and coffee planning!
This is a casual weekend and open house to get introduced to the state park and local community.
The open house theme is "Lumberjack" to honor the logging industry and the reason the canal between the two lakes was built to float the logs to the mills that were on Lake Cadillac and the nearby railroad. Lots of red plaid!
- 138 - Foster, 1965 Scotty Goucho
- 140 - Curtis, 1965 Little Gem
- 142 - Husted
- 144 - Merkle, 1948 Prairie Schooner
- 146 - Mellor, 1971 Frolic
- 148 - Solsbury, 1958 Overlander
- 150 - Perry, 2005 Forest River Sunseeker
- 152 - DuPon, 2003 Forest River Sunseeker
- 154 - Williams, 1951 Star
- 156 - Mills, 1955 Trotwood Cub
- 189 - Bone, 1957 Avion
- 191 - Collins, 1969 Avion
- 193 - Sensiba, 1963 Layton
- 195 - Patten, 1969 Playmor
- 197 - Harrigan, 1969 Banner
- 199 - Stehouwer, 1959 Suncruiser
- 203 - Patterson, 1984 Uhaul 13CT
- 205 - Johnson, 1959 Heilite single-wheel
- 207 - Norris, 1955 Trotwood Sunchaser
Outside the Group Hold
- 75 - Barnum, 1964 Franklin
- 77 - Colling 1976 Wolverine pickup camper.
- 79 - Kunnath, 1965 Airstream Caravel
- 111 - Ramsey, 1963 Little Gem Bugg
- 121 - Patchett, 1970 Road Cruiser.
- 133 - Miller, 2019 Homebuilt
- 135 - Roth, 1955 Vakashunette
- 141 - Coats, 1959 Holly Mascot
- 143 - Pline, 1961 Overlander
- 155 - Vanden Berge, 1965 HiLo "BonVoyage"
- 159 - Pray, 1990 Ford Holiday Rambler
- 161 - Joldersma, 1978 Avion MH
- 167 - Stone, 1962 Mallard Drake
- 6pm Pickup Welcome Packet at Rally Host Campsite (189)
- 8am Coffee and Treats - bring your own coffee mug
- 5pm Potluck dinner at the picnic shelter. Please bring an item to share with others and bring your own plates & utensils. The shelter has been reserved for us ($50)
- Evening - The Friends of Mitchell State Park have booked some musical entertainment for the Friday evening just for us! The lead singer of the The Gordon Lightfoot Tribute band will play and entertain us with stories - http://www.lightfoottribute.com/
- 8am Coffee - bring your own coffee mug
- 11am-3pm Open House for the other campers and local community
- During free time, visit the car show that is happening both Saturday and Sunday, brings in roughly 300 cars Saturday with 2000 plus spectators and double to triple that Sunday. There will also be a steam train offering rides. More info will be finalized mid February and all will be posted to cadillaclakescruise.com and the Facebook page of the same.
- 5pm - dinner on your own, Lakeside Charlies restaurant is nearby
- 7pm - Invite your neighbor to a camp fire
- 8am Coffee and Goodbyes - bring your own coffee mug and hugs