Florida Centennial Caravan
November 7, 2019 - November 15, 2019
TCT has had a number of Caravans that have been highly successful and enjoyed by participants as well as visitors that have taken advantage of Open Houses during the trips.
We have had the following caravan adventures.
- June 4-10, 2006 – Bicentennial of the Historic National Road (Route 40) Caravan
- June 2-8, 2010 – Route 6 Caravan
- June 23 – July 4, 2013 – Lincoln Highway Caravan
- July 30 – August 8, 2015 – Super Duper Yooper Looper Caravan (Michigan Upper Peninsula)
You won’t want to miss the opportunity to participate in the Florida Centennial Caravan. To reserve a spot in the Centennial Caravan, a $100 deposit will be required. You will be notified well in advance of the starting date as to the total cost of the caravan. The caravan is initially limited to all antique, vintage and classic makes and models. If space is available, any TCT member with a retro or newer model will be able to participate.
The Florida Caravan participants will be given preference for a site on the historic grounds at Koreshan. Only antique, vintage or classic makes that are participating in the caravan will be on the historic grounds.
To reserve your spot, send a check for $100 made out to Tin Can Tourists to Forrest Bone, mail them to Forrest Bone. PO Box 489, Gregory, Michigan 48137.
Centennial Celebration Caravan – Florida
- November – 7-10 at Koreshan – antique, vintage or classic only on grounds Venue for Hunt’s presentation – public invited, Open House
- Nov 11 depart to Arcadia, camping at Peace River Campground, Catered dinner
- November 12th open house at Peace River
- November 13th Depart for Sarasota with a lunch stop at Avon Park Depot Museum
- November 13th through the 15th stay at Sarasota Fairgrounds
No tags for this post.