Florida TCT Centennial Celebration
February 19, 2019 - February 24, 2019
Centennial Celebration at the Winter Convention
February 19-24, 2019 Monday the 18th as an early arrival day.
Registration will be available November 12th.
- Monday – early arrival day – Arrive after 1 pm. Happy Hour to distribute packets
- Tuesday – Meet and Greet, Catered Light Dinner Pizza or other (Pizza From the local restraint + salad), welcome by local dignitaries, initiation, new Sertoma attendees ID’d, Music provided by Uptown Swingers – Patsy Murry + Swing Dancers
- Wednesday – Q & A Session, Tom Smalls automotive museum for an extended time, Catered Dinner, Antsy McClain night, a Car show in the afternoon, extending and invitation to car show participants to stay for dinner, and Antsy McClain.
- Thursday – Seminar Day- two sessions in AM and two in PM ( 9-11 and 1-3, greet new arrivals if sites are available, Meet and Greet at 5, Catered meal followed by Dan Hershberger’s Presentation: TBA at 7 pm
- Friday – Charter bus trip to Desoto Park for the ceremony commemorating the people that formed TCT. Lunch at Columbia Restaurant, History of TCT presentation at Columbia – evening – Finger Food/Dessert Pot Luck, Fifty/Fifty, Music Tales of the Double Wide, after Tales of the Double Wide music continues at the small pavilion
- Saturday – Biscuits and Gravy, Open House and homegrown music, BBQ, Dance Music – in Evening – theme “Walk the Red Carpet.”
- Sunday – Closing Ceremony
*Daily Q & A Tech Session + Scheduled Seminars – Agreed value insurance, fire safety, backing up a trailer, water leak solutions, etc.
Centennial Celebration Registration Guidelines
There are many changes to this 100 Year Registration process due to the extended length of the Celebration itself and the projected, additional number of attendees. The TCT is being preemptive with increased planning and organization at the TCT end of things. To encourage your help with this, a $20 Early Bird Discount can be taken advantage of by those that get their registration in before 12/12/18!
The registration form covers February 18 to 24, 2019. An early arrival is an option on February 17th, but campground admittance must be after 1 pm. If you arrive before 1 p.m., you can park in the visitors parking lot just outside the actual campground. Admittance will then occur after one o’clock, with TCT staff assistance.
After we process the full week registration and IF we don’t sell out during this 1st registration, registration for any remaining sites will be sent out and posted on the website, TBD. This 2nd. registration will be a Thursday through Sunday registration.
There are approximately only 200 campsites available. We filled nearly 85% last year. If you want a guaranteed spot for this special TCT 100 Year Centennial, it is strongly suggested to register now. Please, do not delay! Take advantage of the early bird discount! Once we sell out, we will be discussing the possibility of adding primitive camping without electricity or water hookup. TBD
We will have a special hotel rate available for those that need them. If you are interested in that option, register with the Offsite Registration Form. Hotel info will be available with your registration confirmation.
NOTE: NO ADDITIONAL MEAL TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT
The TCT is excited to extend an invitation for attendees to invite their family and friends to join us Saturday, after the open house for dinner and the evening entertainment and also to the Wednesday Car Show/Dinner Show extravaganza.
NOTE: ADVANCE TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED. DETAILS WILL BE SENT WITH REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION
No tags for this post.