TCT Rallies | Mid-States Region | Southeast Region | Northeast Region | Southwest Region | Northwest Region | Oh Canada
- This event has passed.
September 8, 2017 - September 10, 2017$95
If you wish to attend, please RSVP at the event page: https://www.meetup.com/Tin-Can-Tourists-Colorado/events/236747396/
We will camp at the lovely LaVern Johnson Park in Lyons. In 2013 the floods destroyed the park that existed on this site. The new park includes camping spots with hookups, or dry camping. Set right on the river, this is a wonderful new amenity for the charming town of Lyons.
See a YouTube aerial video of the park here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmkQAv57JQc
Lyons has a charming downtown and there are many things to do in the area, including:
– hike or bike Heil and/or Hall Ranches
– bike rental in Lyons
– shop, dine, stroll in Lyons
– St. Vrain river trails
– Longmont and Boulder Farmers Markets
– Rocky Mountain National Park
– Button Rock Preserve hike
Schedule for Friday Sept. 8:
– set up camp
– get acquainted hour 6 pm-7 pm in trailer/camping area
– dinner on your own
– distribute Lyons area offerings brochures and info
Schedule for Saturday Sept. 9
No tags for this post.
– Things to do in the Lyons area: http://www.lyons-colorado.com/
– 5 pm Trailer Tour and Happy Hour
– 6 pm Pot Luck Dinner at WPA Shelter in the park
– after dinner, fire at the WPS fire pit
This rally is limited to 15 trailers with full hookups. If we sell out, there are two additional sites with dry camping. Sign up now to be sure you do not miss this unique event. Fees are $95 per trailer, which includes camping with full hookups for 2 nights, as well as rental of the WPA shelter, and administrative fees to run the trip. Note that if you have more than 2 people at your site, there is an additional $5 per person fee. Please RSVP as one person so that you will only be charged for one fee, but let us know if you are bringing guests in the question asked during sign up.
Membership in Tin Can Tourists is required for participation in our rallies. This is waived if this is your first trip. Please join at tincantourists.com.
Fees are refundable if your spot is taken by someone else.
We look forward to seeing you in Lyons in September!