TCT Rallies | Mid-States Region | Southeast Region | Northeast Region | Southwest Region | Northwest Region | Oh Canada
- This event has passed.
Michigan Centennial Caravan – SOLD OUT!
June 17 - June 23
Centennial Celebration Caravan – Michigan – SOLD OUT!
Michigan Centennial Caravan Itinerary
- June 17 Assemble at Ingham County Fairgrounds, Mason Michigan, Catered Dinner and Kickoff Party – Performance by Billy Mack and the Juke Joint Johnnies
- June 18 Enjoy Mason –
- June 19 – Depart Mason, Destination Orchard Beach State Park, Manistee Michigan – Hosts Manistee Historical Society – Catered meal and movie in the Historic Manistee Theatre
- June 20 – Open House for fellow Orchard Beach Campers
- June 21 – Depart Manistee, Destination Interlochen State Park, Traverse City, Host Traverse City, Leelanau Historical Society and Empire Historical Societies, Catered meal, Presentation on the history of TCT
- June 22 – Open House tied in with Michigan State Parks Centennial Celebration
- June 23 – Explore Traverse City and surrounding area
- June 24 – A caravan extension optional at Rapid River Campground in Mancelona, MI.
During our stay at Orchard Beach, we would provide an Open House for fellow campers.
At Interlochen, we would like to utilize the picnic shelter as a gathering spot for informal get-togethers, morning coffee, and Saturday entertainment.
We are working on providing a 1927 Kamp Kar for display along with historically accurate camping equipment and an early Clare camper towed by a Ford Model T. These items would fit perfectly with the state’s and TCT’s Centennial Celebrations.
CARAVAN IS SOLD OUT!!!!
If you’d like to be place on a waiting list in case of cancellations, send an email to Forrest Bone @ firstname.lastname@example.org