User Tools

Site Tools


northland_coach

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
northland_coach [2018/01/06 07:13]
184.58.198.187 [Clubs/Links]
northland_coach [2018/09/12 20:25] (current)
Line 25: Line 25:
 "​Showing a continued interest in the village, R. J. Tack and K. D. Graves erected a building across from the old water tower in 1947 and rented it to Luke Riepl. The building was to house the Pup Motor Car Co., manufacturing postwar metal and plywood golf carts. ​ "​Showing a continued interest in the village, R. J. Tack and K. D. Graves erected a building across from the old water tower in 1947 and rented it to Luke Riepl. The building was to house the Pup Motor Car Co., manufacturing postwar metal and plywood golf carts. ​
  
-This venture proved to be unsuccessful as the carts never got off the assembly line. The building was used for awhile as scale boards for cheese boxes were manufactured there, ​and wood mouldings were also produced.+This venture proved to be unsuccessful as the carts never got off the assembly line. The building was used for awhile as scale boards for cheese boxes were manufactured there, wood mouldings, and a line of children'​s indoor and outdoor play furniture ​were also produced.
  
 In April of 1953, the building was leased to a small group of progressive businessmen who formed a corporation under the name of Northland Coach, Inc. The company started production of recreational vehicles and during the first year sold 110 units. In April of 1953, the building was leased to a small group of progressive businessmen who formed a corporation under the name of Northland Coach, Inc. The company started production of recreational vehicles and during the first year sold 110 units.
northland_coach.txt ยท Last modified: 2018/09/12 20:25 (external edit)