TCT Rallies | Mid-States Region | Southeast Region | Northeast Region | Southwest Region | Northwest Region | Oh Canada
Add a Vintage Trailer Rally to our listings
TCT Vintage Trailer Rally Participation and Guidelines
How to host a Vintage Trailer Rally
- This event has passed.
2022 Lumberjack Rally at Mitchell State Park
June 9, 2022 @ 8:00 AM – June 12, 2022 @ 5:00 PM EDT
This is a Tin Can Tourists official event and you must be a member of the club to use the group hold and attend the event. Join the club here: TCT Membership – Tin Can Tourists
Last year the park set aside 30 sites for us and we ended up with 44 attending. In 2022, they are setting aside 40 sites for us to group closer together. The park loved having us and were really supportive of the event.
Step 1) Get you camp site using the Michigan State Park Reservation System (https://www.midnrreservations.com/) or by calling 1-800-447-2757 (1-800-44PARKS)
The group hold code expired at the end of February – so now you’ll need to just get a site the old fashioned way and try to get as close as possible to the group. As of 3/2/22 there were still about 6 sites in the general area (138, 139, 141, 147, 159, 161)
136 – Host: Terry and Michelle Bone
Step 2) RSVP that you’re attending by emailing email@example.com and let us know what campsite you ended up with – we’d like to know how many are coming for the welcome packets and coffee/treat planning!
This is a casual weekend and open house (12-3pm) to get introduced to the state park and local community. We will be planning on a few group activities: Cornhole Tournament, a Happy Hour, New Member initiation, and coffee will be provided. Agenda will be posted a few months out from the event.
- 6pm Pickup – Welcome Packet at Rally Host Campsite (136) – collecting $10 rally fee for packaged TCT coffee / Morning Treats and cocktail hour snacks. Register for cornhole tournament – individuals will be randomly paired with other TCT members.
- 2pm – Cornhole Tournament – prizes for the winning team! Raffles of items from the community and campground – There is a $25 gift card to Burke’s Waterfront Restaurant which is just down the road from the park; two buy one get one free pizza certificates from BC Pizza and one get a free pizza from BC which is on the corner of M 115 and M55; a $20 certificate from a coffee shop which is in the plaza on the corner of M 115 and M 55. They have some baked good and other things besides coffee. Also a few trinkets from the campground gift shop.
- 6pm – New Member Orientation and Cocktail hour. Bring a beverage and we will have snacks at the pavilion. Find a spot for the musical program.
- 7pm – Musical program Friday night, June 10 at 7:00. The program will be outside at the pavilion at the visitors’ center. Bring a chair or blanket. Program will last about an hour.
- 9am – Puzzle challenge, pick up a puzzle at site 136. Fastest to solve wins a prize.
- Noon – 3pm Open House for other campers in the park to view our trailers
- Dinner on your own
- Dusk – Invite your neighbor to a camp fire
- Pack up and goodbyes
(as of 6/6/22 – 50 sites have been filled)
Site & Name
- 108 – Jeff & Carol Griffin
- 115 – Sandi & Bruce Parker
- 117 – Liz and Jeff Stone
- 120 – Doug Hodges
- 121 – Janet Boutilier
- 122 – Matt & Terri Curtis
- 123 – Denise and Phil Rusinowski
- 134 – Terri Sibo-Koenig & Alicia Barnes
- 136 – Terry & Michelle Bone
- 137 – Beverly Hallfrisch
- 138 – Jon and Michelle Territo
- 139 – Sandy and Jim Barrett
- 140 – Gary & Carrie Powell
- 142 – Cathi and John Kwapich
- 143 – Steve and Sue Kunnath
- 144 – Molly Bacon
- 145 – Scott and Jeannine Cook
- 146 – Brad & Peggy Williams
- 148 – Gene and Sharol Brechtelsbauer
- 149 – Bob and Diane Stehouwer
- 150 – Linda & Ron Wendt
- 151 – Kathi & Karl Curtis
- 152 – Julie and Huey Husted
- 154 – MaryAnne Papiersky
- 155 – Lindsay Alarie and Brendan Forrest
- 156 – Gary and Carol Higgins
- 157 – Mike and Carolyn Coats
- 158 – Al and Carol Szpek
- 158? – Jim and Jean Smiley
- 161 – Daryl Kazmier
- 165 – Dave and Gloria Beck
- 188 – Maryrose & Dave Matthews
- 189 – Jerry and Kathy Roth
- 191 – Bev Earls
- 193 – Gail Richards
- 195 – Kim Sensiba
- 196 – Sandy Mastin & Steve Brown
- 197 – Shirley Vandenberg
- 199 – Tom Mills
- 201 – Amy Smith
- 203 – Amy and Dave Fiore
- 205 – Bob and Doreen Bergman
- 207 – Dave and Nancy VanDerworp
- 208 – Traci Howden
- 209 – Kim & Brian McCool
- 210 – Kim Slotman
- 211 – Brandon & Liz Morrison
- 213 – Dennis & Gail Atkins
- 215 – Karen & Greg Koenig
- 219 – Tammy and DJ Whitman
Rally fee will be $10 to help cover the pavilion costs and the costs of coffee/treats and supplies that we will bring. We will collect the rally fee when you pick up the welcome package!
The rally theme is “Lumberjack” to honor the logging industry and the reason the canal between the two lakes was built to float the logs to the mills that were on Lake Cadillac and the nearby railroad. Lots of red plaid!