The goal of this page is to highlight resources that can assist anyone who is in the middle or about to embark on a vintage trailer restoration project. This is not for the faint of heart and you might need some help, even if you are handy with the hammer. If you have a resource (websites, books, products, companies, experts, etc) that you’d like to contribute, please let use know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and share with others.
If you have a resource you’ve used or recommend for restorations – please send a note email@example.com:
- Affordable RV Service and Repair Las Vegas NV – We are a family owned business that takes pride in providing Affordable RV Repairs and Services to the Las Vegas NV Area Since 1999! Our RV Repair Center not only provides our repair facility with acres of RV Parking but also a RV Parts store onsite and online!
- Asbestos Resources – vintage trailers and vintage vehicles contain asbestos because of its heat-resistant qualities, but when these parts start to break apart or disintegrate, the asbestos escapes into the air and onto the clothes of the auto mechanics.
- VintageTrailerCrazy.com -Vintage trailer sales and high end restorations. Have completed and delivered over 75 restorations over 16 years to some very happy clients!! Are you next? The rare and cool is our specialty. www.VintageTrailerCrazy.com 949-689-3964
- http://www.hornsbycanvas.com/ – protect your Airstream or Argosy windows with these padded window covers
- customvintagetrailerparts.com – Vintage Decals, hard to find light fixtures, exterior lights, and lenses. I have been making and restoring parts for my own restorations since 2003 and in last few years I have been refurbishing or making replacement parts for folks I’ve met at rallies. I specialize in difficult to find small parts and accessories for travel trailers from the 30s through 60s. The parts I have in stock are refurbished originals or reproductions made from originals that seem difficult or impossible to find. I have not had time to develop a more extensive website so my on-line inventory is currently very small but please email me if you are looking for a specific item. My turn around time is generally ten days to two weeks.
- http://www.resurrectionkustoms.com We Bring Dead Things Back to Life… experienced and reasonable Vintage Travel Trailer repair and restoration – in Southern California and will pick up trailers too. Interior, exterior, frames, floor and leak repair, paint, and authentic vintage parts for lots of different vintage trailer models. Call or Text Dave (951) 249-5947 or Harvey 951-500-3097. On Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Resurrection-Kustoms/143250962478609.
- http://heffrons.com/ A Moment in Time Retro Design @ Heffrons. Largest selection of Retro Furniture and Home Bars found anywhere. Check out endless selections of Retro Furniture, 1950’s Retro Backyard Diners, Retro Bars, Retro Stools, Retro Furniture, Retro Neon and Tin Signs, Retro Tableware and many more retro products from the 1950’s from the people and manufacturers who made them.Our customer service and quality of merchandise is second to none. If you are looking for high quality furniture and products with outstanding customer service then you found the right store. Give us a call and let us help you design your ultimate retro room!
- Texas Vintage Travel Trailer Dedicated to high quality restoration and re-furbishing of Vintage American Travel Trailers
- http://www.vintagecampers.com We are a full service vintage camper and vintage trailer dealer specializing in all brands of riveted construction trailers from the 40s’, 50s’ and 60s’. We offer vintage trailer sales, restoration services (major and minor), as well as, new, salvaged and reproduction vintage trailer parts.
- http://www.sunsetrvs.com Vintage Trailer restoration, consignment rv sales, soon to add a new product line. Available for all your service needs as well.
- http://www.arrowsafetydevice.com Wide range of vehicle lighting from an 80 year old company in both interior and exterior lights. Please call if you can’t find product on line since we carry many obsolete items.
- http://www.curtain-tracks.com Wide range of curtain tracks and drapery hardware commonly used in vintage campers/RVs.
- http://HeintzDesigns.com Heintz Designs is committed to providing its clients with the same quality restoration that we would provide for a trailer in our own vintage collection.
- http://www.timelesstraveltrailers.com Timeless Travel Trailers builds New custom Airstream and New custom Westcrafttrailers as well as rebuilds classic vintage trailers to owner’s specifications. All work is performed by highly skilled professionals to meet current safety codes. Timeless is the largest company specializing in vintage trailers with offices and factories in Denver, CO and Dorchester, England.
- http://www.AirstreamLife.com Print and online magazine full of information on Airstream trailers of all vintages.
- Vintage Trailering The coolest vintage and custom Airstream trailers available. Finest materials, meticulous work. Design studio of Airstream’s 75th anniversary Bambi. American design and craftsmanship.
- http://www.montanacampsandcabins.com Full service repair and restoration facility dedicated to preserving and enhancing the timeless beauty of vintage travel trailers with quality and style.
- http://www.pplmotorhomes.com Used RVs, Trailers, and Motor Homes – Online Parts Superstore – PPL Motor Homes is a huge RV Consignment Center in Houston, Texas. We have sold over 18,800 Consigned RVs since 1972. PPL is the hassle free way to sell, buy or trade Used RVs. We also have a large RV Parts and Accessories Internet Superstore. Our staff works hard to help customers find exactly what they need for their recreational vehicles and camping. We have low prices and fast nationwide delivery.
- http://www.vintage-vacations.com Vintage Vacations, High end custom built and complete restoration service of vintage trailers.
- http://www.dupreeproducts.com Suppliers and manufacturers of Owens Sewr Valves and related Parts Also Treatzall Holding Tank Treatment
- http://www.meltrailer.com Restorations of vintage trailers Orange Co Ca. No Parts
- http://www.sierratrailerrestoration.com Restorations of Vintage Trailers. Northern California. No Parts
- http://www.zolatoneaim.com Zolatone
- http://www.rv.net/obsolete/index.cfm Obsolete Parts – RV Net
- http://www.jpadrapes.com James P. Ambruso – Replacement Airstream draperies
- http://www.grote.com/ Grote Industries – Mfg marker lamps & Bargman #9 taillight
- http://www.tekonsha.com/ Tekonsha / Bargman – Brake controllers, electrical connectors, door hardware, door catches, etc.
- http://www.teardropparts.com Tear Drop Parts
- http://www.incaplastics.com Inca Plastics – water & waste tanks
- http://www.airpartsinc.com Airparts – Good source for aluminum skin panels
- http://www.seawardproducts.com Seaward Products – RV appliances
- http://rivetsplus.com Crest Fasteners
- http://www.blainewindow.com Blaine Window Hardware – 1950’s/1960’s Window
- http://www.foamsource.com/mattresses.html Foam Source – foam for cushions and mattresses
- http://www.sdiproducts.com/sdiproducts/rvmattress.html SDI Mattresses
- http://www.bedmasters.com/Boat.htm Bedmasters Spring Mattresses
- http://www.foamorder.com/ FoamOrder.com
- http://www.zipdeeinc.com/ RV awnings & accessories
- http://www.dometicusa.com/ Dometic Refrigerators
- http://www.rvcomfort.com/suburban/suburban.php Suburban – Heaters & Ranges/stovetops
- http://www.atwoodmobile.com Atwood – Heaters and ranges/stovetops
- http://www.aircraftspruce.com Aircraft-Spruce, Inc.- raw stock materials
- http://www.dexteraxle.com Trailer suspension and braking systems
- http://www.hadcoengineering.com Hadco Engineering- axles, brakes and wheels
- http://www.liberonsupply.com/liberon.html – Liberon Supply – cabinetry stains and finishes
- http://www.nationalserroscotty.org/resources/ – All kinds of resources, not just for Serro Scotty
- http://www.stores.ebay.com/Vintage-Trailer-Parts – Vintage Trailer Parts/Olde Tyme Trailers
- http://www.fgci.com Fiberglass Coatings Inc.
- http://www.winonamanufacturing.com – Winona – interior cabinet doors
- http://www.tapeease.com/products.htm Tape-Ease – Wood Veneer and Tambour
- http://members.aol.com/adohen1/page/Fan-tastic.htm Fantastic-Fans
- http://www.vandykes.com Van Dyke’s Restorers – stainless ’50’s-’60’s shower wands, hose and fittings
- http://www.barkclothhawaii.com/ Barkcloth Hawaii
- http://www.tonicliving.comTonic Living – Vintage fabrics.
- http://www.contemporarycloth.com/ Contemporary Cloth
- http://www.beaconfabric.com/vindex.html Beacon Fabrics
- http://www.atrim.com Atrim – vinyl welt (gimp)
- http://www.cornerhardware.com/ CornerHardware
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org – Richard Rodrigues Sells 1948-1964 Door & window seal material (weather stripping) material. Send description of needs to Richard
- http://www.millhardware.com Parts for refrigeration and the food industry
- http://www.atomic-ranch.com/ Atomic Ranch – 1950’s kitsch
- http://www.alsons.com/ Alsons hand-held shower heads
- http://www.axisproducts.com/ Axles, brakes, couplers, electrical
- http://www.carlislebrake.com Carlisle Hydrastar Brake
- http://www.extrude-a-trim.com Aluminum extrusion warehouse
- http://www.commercemetals.com/ Cut to size stainless steel and aluminum for your restoration project.
- http://www.ronco-plastics.com Ronco – RV water & waste tanks
- http://www.restorationspecialties.com/ Window channel, weatherstrip & related HW
- http://www.taillightking.com/ Wide range of lights & parts from 1920s to 1970s
- http://www.marxrv.com/12volt/12volt.htm Welcome to the page of all things 12 Volt – this page has everything you need to know about RV battery systems
- http://www.cannedhamtrailers.com/ Lots of How-To Videos on vintage trailer restoral
- http://www.serroscottycamperenthusiasts.com/ The orginal website on Serro Scotty campers, and restoration
* Hubcap Mike’s http://www.hubcapmike.com/ Look for your style of their reproduction vintage hubcaps or full wheel covers, if you have a late 1950’s-early 1960’s Avion this is the link for that hard to find OE cap/full cover > http://www.hubcapmike.com/cone-moon-hubcap-c5057.html
- http://www.rvpartscountry.com RV Parts Country offers great deals on RV parts and accessories with those hard to find small parts to help restore any camper and bring it back to life.
http://www.cushionrecoverie.com Cushion recovering, tutorials, how to order, fabric sources, great ideas, gallery, lots of help with anything fabric related!
Online Do It Yourself Vintage Trailer Repair http://zoomcart.com/members/restoration