How are the Membership Dues used?
The money collected from the dues are used at the discretion of the club for variety of needs including:
- Mailing of new member membership material
- The materials to produce the laminated membership cards
- The cost of the club decal sent to new members
- The production of the newsletter published quarterly
- Mailing of the newsletter via first class mail to members that do not have internet connection and via either Dropbox or Google Groups
- All of the expenses associated with the office supplies, signage and promotional material for various TCT events
- Presentation equipment – screens, projector, speakers, microphones, etc.
- Phone and internet connections
- Website development and maintenance – including hosting costs (servers and services like Flickr and Dropbox) and software purchased (WordPress plugins. WooCommerce and Classified ad system).
- Donations to selected historical societies that host TCT Events and the RV Heritage Museum/Hall of Fame
- TCT FUNd is 10% of membership dues to help support rallies and some of the fixed costs (shelters, coffee pots, etc.) or have the club sponsor a component of a rally – like entertainment, coffee and treats, etc.
- Taxes associated with all club activities
- Guest speaker and presentation expenses at regional events
- Photographers and marketing expenses for events
- Assisting occasional Vintage Trailer Preservation actions – (example: shipping a historical trailer to the RV/MH Museum)
- Advertising of the club with internet search engines and vintage trailer related magazines
- Legal fees to maintain LLC and trademarks
ALL MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE USED TO SUPPORT THE CLUB. NO ONE IN THE CLUB IS PAID AND IS ENTIRELY VOLUNTARY!
100% of Rally fees are used at each rally and Hosts are provided with additional TCT FUNd monies to support fixed cost items.