TCT Rallies | Mid-States Region | Southeast Region | Northeast Region | Southwest Region | Northwest Region | Oh Canada
2021 Lumberjack Rally at Mitchell State Park
June 10 @ 8:00 AM – June 13 @ 5:00 PM
We are going to hope for the best with the pandemic and try this again in 2021.
The following reservation process is a draft based on last year and we will be details posted towards the end of the year as registration will open on January 10th for the rally (6 months ahead of the date is the state park norm)
Step 1) Get you camp site using the Michigan State Park Reservation System (https://www.midnrreservations.com/) or by calling 1-800-447-2757 (1-800-44PARKS)
You will need to provide them with the group hold code “TBD”. When you use group hold code on the website, you must log into your account first and then enter it under Group Hold.
The sites being reserved for us are: TBD – if these are sold out, just get a site nearby to join us
Step 2) RSVP that your attending by emailing email@example.com and let us know what campsite you ended up with – we’d like to know how many are coming for the welcome packets and coffee planning!
This is a casual weekend and open house to get introduced to the state park and local community.
Rally fee will be $10 to help cover the pavillion costs and the costs of coffee/treats and supplies that we will bring. We will collect the rally fee when you pick up the welcome package!
The open house theme is “Lumberjack” to honor the logging industry and the reason the canal between the two lakes was built to float the logs to the mills that were on Lake Cadillac and the nearby railroad. Lots of red plaid!
The attendee list will be posted here once registration is open
- 6pm Pickup Welcome Packet at Rally Host Campsite
- 8am Coffee and Treats – bring your own coffee mug
- 5pm Potluck dinner at the picnic shelter. Please bring an item to share with others and bring your own plates & utensils. The shelter has been reserved for us ($50)
- Evening – Entertainment TBD
- 8am Coffee – bring your own coffee mug
- 11am-3pm Open House for the other campers and local community
- During free time, visit the car show that is happening both Saturday and Sunday, brings in roughly 300 cars Saturday with 2000 plus spectators and double to triple that Sunday. There will also be a steam train offering rides. More info will be finalized mid February and all will be posted to cadillaclakescruise.com and the Facebook page of the same.
- 5pm – dinner on your own, Lakeside Charlies restaurant is nearby
- 7pm – Invite your neighbor to a camp fire
- 8am Coffee and Goodbyes – bring your own coffee mug and hugs