TCT Rallies | Mid-States Region | Southeast Region | Northeast Region | Southwest Region | Northwest Region | Oh Canada
- This event has passed.
2021 Lumberjack Rally at Mitchell State Park
June 10, 2021 @ 8:00 AM – June 13, 2021 @ 5:00 PM
We are going to hope for the best with the pandemic and try this again in 2021.
Step 1) Get you camp site using the Michigan State Park Reservation System (https://www.midnrreservations.com/) or by calling 1-800-447-2757 (1-800-44PARKS)
136 – Host: Terry and Michelle Bone
Just get a site nearby to join us – see below where we are all camping at
Step 2) RSVP that your attending by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what campsite you ended up with – we’d like to know how many are coming for the welcome packets and coffee/treat planning!
This is a casual weekend and open house to get introduced to the state park and local community.
Rally fee will be $10 to help cover the pavillion costs and the costs of coffee/treats and supplies that we will bring. We will collect the rally fee when you pick up the welcome package!
The open house theme is “Lumberjack” to honor the logging industry and the reason the canal between the two lakes was built to float the logs to the mills that were on Lake Cadillac and the nearby railroad. Lots of red plaid!
|4||Lorna & Jim Selden|
|78||Matt & Terri Curtis|
|79||Dennis & Tia Hammar|
|118||Jerry & Kathy Roth|
|119||Phil & Denise Rusinowski|
|121||Arnold & Carolyn Rose|
|123||Dalton and Barb Colling|
|126||Steve & Patty Collins|
|134||Kathy & Bob West|
|136||Terry & Michelle Bone|
|138||Kat Hibbard & Dale Schneider|
|140||Steve & Sue Kunnath (+2)|
|142||Chuck & Janet Zellermayer|
|144||John & Cathi Kwapich|
|146||Roger & Jennie Merkle|
|147||Bob and Diane Stehouwer|
|149||Tom & Mary Redman|
|153||Dave and Maryrose Matthews|
|155||Paul & Jane Carson|
|156||Gary & Carol Higgins|
|159||Molly Bacon & Chris Brown|
|188||Todd & Amy Smith|
|189||Claire Slotman (+3)|
|191||Ryan & Carolyn Counterman (Edison 3yr old)|
|197||Harry & Shirley VandenBerge|
|199||Tom & Mary Mills|
|201||Peggy & Brad Williams|
|205||Dave & Amy Fiore|
|206||Ken & Diana Fillwock|
|207||Cheryl & Mike O’Connor|
|209||Brian & Kim McCool|
|210||Steve & Linda Blackmer|
|211||Steve Brown & Sandy Mastin|
|212||Roo & Amanda Ryan|
|216||Jeff and Pam Mechling|
- 6pm Pickup – Welcome Packet at Rally Host Campsite (136) – collecting $10 rally fee for packaged TCT coffee / Morning Treats and cocktail hour snacks. Register for cornhole tournament – individuals will be randomly paired with other TCT members.
- 2pm – Cornhole Tournament – prizes for the winning team!
- 6pm – After dinner cocktail hour. Bring a beverage and we will have snacks at the pavilion. Find a spot for the musical program.
- 7pm – Musical program Friday night, June 11 at 7:00. Pam Bowman plays the hammered dulcimer and will be accompanied by John Thompson on the guitar. Pam is well known in the area and across the state. The program will be outside at the pavilion at the visitors’ center. Bring a chair or blanket. Program will last about an hour.
- 10am – Monumental Scavenger Hunt (pickup directions at host site 136) or visit downtown Cadillac for shopping
- noon – 3pm Open House for other campers in the park to view our trailers
- 4pm – turn in Monumental Scavenger form and prizes awarded at host site (136)
- Dinner on your own – see restaurant list in packet
- Dusk – Invite your neighbor to a camp fire
- Pack up and goodbyes