Hi-Lo Trailer Company, Inc. was founded in 1955 as Snyder’s Hi-Lo Trailers. In 1957 they dropped the “Snyder’s” and became Hi-Lo Trailer Company, Inc.
They have been located in north central Ohio, building the worlds only telescoping travel trailer ever since, after the demise of the similar Tow-Low.
Hi-Lo Trailer Company, Inc. 500 S Main Street Bellville, OH 44813 Phone: (419) 886-0066 Fax: (419) 886-0099
Original ads and pictures available at http://www.popupcamperhistory.com/hiloimages.html
Hi-lo trailer has an upper half (slightly larger than the lower half) that can be lowered down over the lower half to a total height of about five feet for reduced wind resistance during travel and smaller storage requirements; these otherwise contain everything other travel trailers have (except for a full-height closet).
Kevin in NC with a 1967 HiLo Wander. john & tammy nc with a 1964 snyder hilo voyager.