TCT Rallies | Mid-States Region | Southeast Region | Northeast Region | Southwest Region | Northwest Region | Oh Canada
Vintage Travel Trailer Rally @ Gilmore
May 15, 2021 All day
Circle your wagons! Make plans to camp in your vintage travel trailer at our new rally, celebrating Airstreams.
Camping at the Gilmore Car Museum
• The camping fee is $35 per night for electric and $25 per night for non-electric.
• Reservations are required for electric sites.
• There are ten (10) sites with 20 Amp Electric.
• All campers must register at the Museum Store upon arrival and prior to parking your camper.
• Registration numbers must be placed in a visible location on the vehicle.
• Public restrooms (no showers) are available next to the Shell Station.
The Gilmore Car Museum is happy to be able to offer rustic camping on our grounds. Obtaining a permit from the State of Michigan, for a permanent campground and the preservation of this beautiful site, requires us to implement rules that help us comply with requirements that will be beneficial to everyone.
• No discharge of grey water or black water will be tolerated. Anyone caught discharging any wastewater will be required to leave the Museum grounds immediately.
• Tarps or other ground covers are not allowed.
• Ground fires are not allowed.
• Pets are welcome. Pets must be on a leash and campers must clean up waste generated by their animals.
• Campers with generators are asked to either divert their generator exhaust or protect the grass from damage.
• Quiet time starts at 10:30 p.m. At quiet time, please shut down any unnecessary lighting and other noise activity for the remainder of the evening.